Who's Your Daddy?
You Need to have a real and personal relationship
Why you need this to be a World Changer
- A relationship with God is our number one priority.
first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these
be added to you. Matthew 6:33
- God is our total source of power.
But you shall receive POWER
when the Holy Spirit has come upon you… Acts 1:8
- Our Father is the one that guides us.
Trust in the Lord with
all your heart and, and lean not on your own understanding;
your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Description of the Perfect Dad
- The Perfect Dad loves you at all times.
"Yes, I have loved you with
an everlasting love; Therefore with loving kindness I have drawn
you." Jeremiah 31:3
- The Perfect Dad accepts you no matter what.
All that the
Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me
be no means
cast out. Matthew 6:37
The Prodigal Son. Luke 15:11-32
- The Perfect Dad is always there for comfort.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the
Father of mercies
all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation. II Corinthians
- The Perfect Dad supplies all of your needs.
do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?" Or "What shall
we drink?" or "What
shall we wear?" For after all these things the Gentiles
seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these
seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all
these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:31-33
- The Perfect
Dad shows his love to you.
But God demonstrates
His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners,
for us. Romans 5:8
How to Have God as your Dad
- Admit you have messed up and need Him to forgive you.
have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Believe that God loves you and died for you on the Cross.
God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that
believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- Confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with
the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10
One Last Thought
more than anything to be your Father. He loves you as
His child and has promised to be the perfect dad. Matthew 5:8