DAY 36: No askin'
Today you need to put on your "Who
needs help?" glasses. Keep your eyes open for anyone who needs
an extra hand. Wear your "Yes, I Believe In God" T-shirt
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7
- Help someone who has too much to carry.
- Pick up something that someone dropped.
- Listen intently to someone who is talking.
- Go into the school office and ask if anyone needs help.
- Offer to help anyone who could use assistance.
- Make coupons on your computer to give to people. These coupons
offer your services whenever needed. Give the coupons out on this day.
- Take extra money to buy someone lunch.
When you come in contact with someone today that is in "need,"
help them. Look for it and it will happen.
For Your Journal
What happened today? What did you do to help people?
PREVIOUS DAY | NEXT DAY